May 15, 2009

Ducker, back in action



Well my Ducker boy is no worse the wear from his little adventures with ingesting everything and anything =)
I gotta say he has slowed down a bit on putting things in his mouth and eating them so that is a good thing. $1200 worth, NO but heck it's only money right??
I gotta say the Ducker boy is quite a unique boy. He LOVES anyone and everyone. While out on walks he has his tail wagging non stop when he sees a human. You would think this dog knew the whole world and it was like he was seeing his long lost loves. He is just the most happiest boy I have ever encountered.
A bit of a funny. Behind our home is a church and on Wed nights the kids play kick ball right close to our fence. I think this just might be the highlight of the week for Ducker. He runs out to the back part of the yard and hugs the fence line and just wags and Roos to the kids on the other side of the fence. If for some reason they don't pay attention to him he will just lay in the grass and watch what is going on.
While I do love what a sweetheart Ducker is, he also has his moments.
Poor Kevin had just come home from work and was hoping to catch a quick nap. So I took Duck and Pooh out for a walk. After their walk it was Brookie and Augie's turn.
Well I guess Duck was a little upset to be left behind and he cried and rooed the whole time I was gone.
The Ducker man is a true lover =)

No comments:

Post a Comment