Dec 11, 2009

The graceful greyhounds & sometimes not so





I love taking my camera out into the back yard to see what crazy funny photos I will get of my crew.
Sometimes I load them up and take a look at things, eh not that great and just delete them. Others I love the silliness I see. But no matter what I love there is always a side of my hounds that make me laugh.
Like that last photo that shows Duck just being silly. He looks like his hind end will just flip over his front.
Then there are the ones that make my heart go "awe" Like the one of Pooh and Augie.

I'm blessed to have such a wonderful crew of hounds. Everyone gets along and even when someone chews up the book I'm reading, or raids the paper trash can, at the end of the day, I'm lucky to have them.

1 comment:

  1. I know that lucky to have them feeling well! Those pictures made me smile!

    ReplyDelete